With this new resource from LLS, you can cover lots of important skills in a unique and engaging way:
- Teach science fundamentals as you introduce the main systems of the body.
- Create excitement about STEM skills and show kids see how important these skills are in beating cancer.
- Give students an insider’s view of how real LLS scientists, doctors, and researchers work.
- Demonstrate how social-emotional learning skills are crucial for these teams.
- Share stories of blood cancer survivors and innovative new medical developments.
- Show students that when they participate in an LLS program, they’re playing a critical role in helping to beat blood cancer and all cancer.